Thursday, August 31, 2006

Welcome to my Ed Tech Blog

Welcome to my blog for EME5054: Foundations of Educational Technology! This blog should serve as a foray into my thoughts about not only this course, but my involvement in the Educational Technology Masters Degree program at the University of Florida's College of Education. I hope you enjoy your stay, and please feel free to leave me comments on any of my postings. I can't wait to learn more about my colleagues, and expand my knowledge thanks to their guidance and consideration.

1 comment:

Jade said...

Hey,

I didn't really know where else to post this so I figured I'd put it as a comment to your intro. I read your Postcasts in Education article. I didn't know much about podcasting but your descriptions and step-by-step breakdown of how to make one was really helpful. I want to make a podcast for my blog at some point but was really intimidated by how I was actually going to do it. Thanks for the information :) Jade