Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Hallow Engagement

As many of you might know, my girlfriend, Jenny (a recent a CoE graduate), moved to the West Palm Beach area to begin her career teaching 4th grade in September. The past two months apart have been a constant reminder of how much we mean to each other, and I appreciate the support and camaraderie each of you in the Ed. Tech. program have shown me.

With that in mind, I felt it appropriate to make this important announcement: Jenny and I are now officially engaged!

Please feel free to view the Photo Gallery of our special weekend and share it with those who might be interested.

And for those of you have have some extra time and bandwidth to kill, here are some links to a few short movie clips I took of
a special fireworks celebration during our stay in Disney World!

3 comments:

Michael Kung said...

Yay! That's great news. Congratulations!

- Michael

Jade said...

I want to offically say congrats! Good work :)

พ่อบ้านเล่างานวิจัย said...

Bryan, It was really romantic and creative. Congratualtion!